Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WOOHOOO!!!!

A couple of years ago, I bought a skirt. As with everything, I didn't try it on before I brought it home. When I got home, it didn't fit...like, couldn't even get it up over my thighs kind of didn't fit. I'm really bad about taking things back, so it has just hung in my closet for years, taunting me, making me feel bad, screaming at me that I'll always be too fat to fit into it. (It was a pretty mean skirt lol) The other day, I decided I was going to try it on. I wasn't trying it on to see if it fit, I was trying it on to see how much further I had to go before it fit. The clothes I wear to church are becoming too big (my skirt literally fell off the other day as I was getting into the car...thank goodness no one was around!), so I was hoping to not have to buy a new dress (since it's my 50 lb. weight loss reward). I figured I could continue what I have now until this skirt of mine fit. I honestly wasn't even sure if this skirt would fit before I hit my 50 lb weight loss or not, but I figured it was worth trying on.

So, I grabbed the skirt. I put my legs through it. I pulled it up. It made it passed my thighs. So far, so good. Up to my waist. I saw that I could zip it at least a little bit. I zipped it. I zipped it some more. I zipped it even more. IT FITS! IT FITS! IT FITS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment