Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Friday, June 6, 2014

Argh!

I was doing so well with my cleanse, feeling totally in control, then I ate like 6 bites of breakfast burrito filling before going to bed. Why did I do that? I could have just left it alone, but instead, I ate it.

Weigh in this morning: 15 lbs down in ten days! Woohoo!

Today was the last day of school for all of my children and my second daughter's 8th grade promotion! To celebrate, I took her and a couple of her friends out to Mel's Diner for lunch. I could have had a salad. Instead, I had a bleu cheese burger. And fries. And a chocolate malt. *hides head in shame* I'm holding myself accountable though! Tomorrow I'm taking the whole family out for a sushi lunch to celebrate completing another school year. I'm going to eat. Saturday, I have plans with friends. We're walking a charity 5k, so good exercise. However, we're going out to eat afterwards. I'm going to try to be good and not order what I would normally get. Hopefully something semi healthy will sound good.

You would think that 15 pounds in 10 days would motivate me to stick to it, but I'm still really struggling. Going out is the worst. I think I'll do okay at home, but when I go out to eat, I just hate to spend money and not absolutely love what I'm eating!

I struggle. I'm human.

No comments:

Post a Comment