Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week One...DONE!

So, week one of my no cheat challenge ended yesterday, but I was mid cleanse, so I figured I'd weigh in today instead! Can you guess by the image how much weight I released in the past 8 days? If you guessed TEN POUNDS, you're right! WOOHOO!!!! Give yourself a sticker! I thought I had lost that much just a couple of cleanses ago, but either my scale was wrong or it all came right back on in the next couple of days, so that was a bummer.


Weight: 212 lbs. -10 lbs
Waist: 46" -1"
Hips: 47" -1"
Right thigh: 25.5" -0"
Right calf: 16.5" -1/2"
Right upper arm: 16" -0"

Just 15 pounds until I hit 100 lbs released! It's almost painful to say that when I was only seven pounds away from it six months ago, but I've decided I can't focus on where I've been, I can only focus on where I'm going. Much easier said than done, but I'm working on it!

This past week has been really difficult. With birthdays and parties and homemade lemon bars for the last day of dance class and field trips to the Pizza Place, there has been temptation around every corner, but I did it! No cheating! It's getting easier as the days pass, which I knew it would, but there is still the desire there. I imaging the desire will always be there, it will just keep getting easier to ignore. Now, if I could just desire to eat salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment