Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Friday, June 29, 2012

IsaSnacks

So, I had nowhere near enough calories yesterday. Even with my two shakes, I had under 700 calories...not very good considering I'm supposed to have 1200. Today, I did better. I had Chinese Chicken Salad for lunch, minus the carrots and with about half the sugar normally called for. A couple of hours after lunch, I had an IsaSnack. I'm officially NOT looking forward to cleanse days. You don't have the eat the snacks on shake days, but they're vital on cleanse days. They're GROSS. They smell like kiddy chocolate lip balm, and taste just like they smell. Someone had told me that they like to suck on them to make them last longer. I tried that. No way! When I chewed it, it tasted a bit better, but still pretty gross. I just keep telling myself it's good for me and just keep chewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment