Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shake #1

Yes, two blog posts in a single day! I'm sure they will slow down,  but for now, I just plan on blogging as I think of things to write about.

I had my first shake! I used the vanilla IsaLean shake with 8 ounces of ice water and blended it all up. It was SO much better than I was expecting it to be. It was really thick, though. Maybe I need more water and less ice.

I had a problem, though. I was out running unexpected errands (the car was making a funny noise) until 11:30 today, so I didn't get my breakfast shake until then. I think lunch will hold off until 2 or so. To remedy this problem in the future (afterall, if it happened the fist day, it's bound to happen again!) I've purchased a shaker bottle with a little ball whisk inside and I will keep a few shake packets in my purse so I can have a shake on the go if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment