Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bought a scale, and started!

I went out and bought a scale last night. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had already reached my first goal! lol My official starting weight is 297. Wow, that's a lot of weight.

I just got off the phone with my Isagenix coach, Amber. She had a lot of great info and insight into the program and she encouraged me to start today, so that's what I'm doing. The only question I really had was if I could take the Ionix with breakfast or if it should be on a empty stomach. Empty stomach is best, but with breakfast isn't bad. So, down the hatch with an ounce of the Ionix. It smells a lot worse than it tastes. It actually wasn't as bad as I had worried it would be. I need to go get a little cup or something that holds an ounce. I just took two tablespoons, but that makes me feel like I'm taking medicine. lol 16 ounces of water and I'm good to wait an hour or so before I have my shake for breakfast! I think I'll go vanilla.

Amber made a really great observation this morning. My first three days on the program should be easier than it is for most people. Today, I'm going to her house to get some measurements and before photos and talked on the phone with her for about 20 minutes. Tomorrow night I'm going to her house for an Isagenix party, then Saturday I'm going to an Isagenix seminar and then out to lunch with Amber, the speakers from the seminar and some other people. I'm going to be surrounded by Isagenix support for the first three days! Awesome! I'm planning a cleanse day on Sunday and Amber said she plans on being on the phone with me throughout the day to help me get through it because the first day of the first cleanse tends to be the most difficult.

My husband isn't terribly supportive of the program, but is supportive of me. He told me to tell him, "More support, less criticism!" anytime he started talking badly about the program.  I've had to use that phrase many times already and I hadn't even started!!! I know he loves me and wants what's best for me. He just doesn't think this is it. I plan to prove him wrong. He is, however VERY excited about exercising with me, which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment