Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 2

Today is going well! I woke up this morning, pretty hungry after my two day cleanse. It was the perfect time to try the new vegan shake from Isagenix! Two boxes were delivered on Monday morning...just when I started my cleanse. (Isn't that how it always works?) So, I got to try it this morning! I have to say...it wasn't my favorite. It was just too sweet for my liking. I can understand why they made it so sweet, but it wasn't my cup of tea. I think I may add some Want More Energy to it tonight to see if the tartness of that makes it more palatable to me. If I were vegan, however, I would still drink it everyday. It's not bad...I just prefer the vanilla and chocolate!

Lunch came around noon. I'm SO happy to be back on track! Who could look at this lunch and think that I'm either depriving myself, or could be eating something that tastes better? 
Today's lunch consisted of a chicken breast (seasoned with some Himilayan Sea Salt and rosemary), four cups of fresh spinach (which I wilted with some sea salt and water that I used to reconstitute some sun dried tomatoes), which was topped with some sun dried tomatoes and about 1/2 ounce of goat cheese. The pizza on the right is on a flax and quinoa tortilla, which I crisped up in the oven, then topped with a tablespoon of pesto, 1 oz of fresh mozzarella, quartered artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes and capers. Oh my goodness, lunch was SO good! I ate half of the chicken, then saved the rest for a mid afternoon snack!

I'm only about 9 cups of water into the 16 I try to drink each day, but I should be able to easily reach that by the end of the night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment