Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Thursday, May 29, 2014

2 Day Cleanse...DONE!

So, of course, knowing how amazing I feel on it and knowing it works, I've gone back to using the Isagenix system. Monday was a shake day, Tuesday and Wednesday were cleanse days, and today it's back to shakes. I'm feeling awesome about it. The last few times I've tried to cleanse, I ended up eating. I don't know why it was so difficult to just do it, but mentally, I think I just wasn't ready. This time, easy peasy! Sure, there were times that I got hungry, and when my friend brought over a ton of kettle corn to thank me for playing the piano for the choir on Sunday, I REALLY wanted some, but I remembered my why, I remembered how great I used to feel and I knew it just wasn't worth it. (Although, my husband did inform me that it was the BEST kettle corn he had EVER had. Thanks, hon!)

I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself until after my next cleanse, but if you've read my blog, you know that doesn't ever happen. So, if I write it really, really small, it doesn't count, right? I'm down 11 pounds in three days!!!! Official weigh in will be in a week, so we'll see where I'm at then. I know I'll gain some back now that I'm eating solid food again, but I'm more than thrilled with the results so far. I knew I would be. In just three days, my pants have started falling off! They were a little loose before, but now I definitely need a belt. I should have measured when I started, but I didn't.

Yummy shake this morning and off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment