Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has come and gone. I have so much to be thankful for. I'm so very thankful for my family and the love and support they have always given me. I'm thankful for my children for all of the joy they bring to my life. I'm thankful for my husband who works so hard to provide for our family and who is my best friend, no matter how crazy I go on him. 

As silly as it may seem compared to the huge blessings I have in my life, I'm thankful for Isagenix. I'm thankful for the opportunity to get my life back. I'm thankful for the ability to actively participate in my life as well as the lives of my children. I'm thankful for my health, which is so much better than it was just five months ago.

Thanksgiving, of course, means huge dinners with all things bad for me. lol I'm not about depriving myself. I want to make sure that my lifestyle is sustainable. I'm not going to not eat Thanksgiving dinner for the rest of my life, so I didn't forego it this year, either. I had two Thanksgiving meals! Yikes! I had far too much stuffing and far too much dessert. It was delicious! Granted, I gained 8 pounds!!! EEK! I'm sure it was mainly water weight due to far too much sodium. I'm cleansing tomorrow and the next day, so it will probably go away with that. If not, that's okay. It will go away the next week. I'm a little concerned about my 100 pounds by Christmas goal, but I think I can still make it if I ramp up the exercise. (You know...actually do some, rather than none. lol)

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving filled with love, happiness and pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment