Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas is getting closer

Tomorrow I'm starting 2 weeks of all shake days. I'm going to do my best to hit my goal, no matter how unrealistic it seems at the moment! Christmas is only 19 days away and I'm 17 pounds away from my 100 pound goal. :( I have a strong suspicion I'm not going to make it, but I'm okay with that. It was a pretty lofty goal! We'll see where I'm at after the two weeks of shakes and go from there. I don't recommend all shake days normally, but I am making sure to have between three and five shakes a day, extra Omegas and the IsaFruits and Isagreens and cleansing nightly so that I'm keeping my body guessing and still getting the nutrients that I need.

I'm down three pounds from last Thursday! I'm pretty thrilled with that! This month, the word of the day is cardio! Cardio, cardio, cardio! I really need to find my shoes so I can get going with that. lol I don't normally wear shoes. I'm more of a flip flop or heels kind of gal (polar opposites, I know!). So, I only wear tennis shoes in the winter. The problem with that is that I can never find my shoes come winter time. I always put them in the same place, but I think certain little girls, who shall rename nameless, play with my shoes when I'm not looking, and eventually at least one tennis shoe goes missing (I'm always finding my heels in their closet!) So, lately, I've only been able to get out and walk a bit...in flip flops...in the rain. I also fall a lot. lol

So anyways, that's what's up with me in the world of Isagenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment