Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Monday, March 4, 2013

Back to it!

It has been FIVE DAYS since I had been to the gym! I was cleansing two days, then had lunch with friends one day, then had my son's birthday party, then had church and a family dinner and before I knew it, FIVE DAYS had passed! Not good! So, I drank an E+ Energy Shot this morning and got to it! An hour on the recumbent bike (15 miles) a mile on the elliptical (Anderson Cooper Live started, so I stopped the elliptical and hopped on the bike in front of the TV LOL), 3 sets of 20 reps at "3" on the leg presses (and realized I need to do a lot more weight than that) 3 sets of 20 reps at "3" on the leg curl machine (seemed like a good weight for that machine) 1 set of 20 reps at "2" on the leg extension machine (WAY too much weight!) and 2 sets of 20 reps at "1" (MUCH better!) I'm guessing that the numbers are multiples of ten? So, 3 would be 30 pounds? Purely speculation, though.

My personal trainer is no longer working at the gym I go to. :( She texted me the day before we were supposed to have a session and told me she was no longer working there, and sorry for the short notice. Bummer! So, I went and got a new trainer today. I meet with him on Wednesday! He seems nice enough. I guess I'll know more come Wednesday. Wednesday will be my last session before having to decide if I want to continue or not. I would LOVE to continue with a personal trainer, but I just don't think I'm going to be able to afford it. :(

In a couple of weeks, I'm going down to Hollywood to visit my good friend, Seth, and celebrate his book release! I'm SO excited! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to afford to go, but flight prices went down considerably, so I booked a flight! I hope he has a blender, because I'm not planning on checking a bag, which means I can't bring a blender with me. :( I'm staying with him, so at least I'm not at the mercy of a hotel when it comes to finding stuff to make my shake! I'll probably bring a blender bottle just in case he doesn't have a blender. He is a bachelor, after all!

I'm still having a terrible time when it comes to food. I just can't get my snacking under control. I've gained NINE pounds in the past couple of weeks! I'd say I have no idea how that could possibly happen, but I'd be lying. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with Easter candy, birthday cake, chips, soda, hamburgers, etc. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment