Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's been a little while

Almost a week and no new posts? I must be off my game! lol

Things are still chugging along. I'm still drinking my shakes, having my lunch, enjoying life and losing weight! I feel great. I have an amazing amount of energy. I think my lack of posts is just because there hasn't been anything new to report. lol

Well, that's a bit of a lie. This week, I started the Bedtime Belly Buster. It's one scoop of IsaPro (protein powder) with one scoop of IsaCalcium (calcium powder, duh) mixed with about 5 ounces of water. It tastes kinda like Strawberry Quick, but with a bit of an after taste. Not the best tasting drink, but certainly not the worst. It's supposed to help you sleep and shrink your belly at the same time. Awesome!

The results were awesome...and not so awesome. I woke up in the middle of the night and ended up having to run to the bathroom. I spent the next hour or so, back and forth to the bathroom. So much for helping me sleep better. You can't exactly sleep very well when you're running to the bathroom every few minutes! Something about it just didn't agree with me. The next morning...TA DA! 1 1/2 inches off of my belly! I tried it again the next night. Again, didn't agree with my stomach, but not as bad. The next night, everything was fine and dandy! I'm not sure that I'll order these products again, but it was interesting to try. I have a month's supply, so I'll finish out the month and see how things are going from there!


No comments:

Post a Comment