Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mental note to self...

Mental note to self: When having a salad for lunch, make sure you get your dressing on the side. I went out to lunch today with my amazing coach, Amber. We went to a really great place called Plutos. The salads were HUGE, and really good. However, I was shocked how much dressing they put on them! Lesson definitely learned. It was still delicious. lol

I'm still hovering around 247-251 right now. I would really like to get firmly into the 240's. I'm hoping the two day deep cleanse I'm starting tonight will get me there!

Amber told me today that I am one of the most disciplined clients she has. I had to remind her that you don't get to be 300 pounds by being disciplined. lol Isagenix just makes it super easy for me. Add to that, seeing the huge results and I have no desire to fail. Yes, I get hungry at times (although I'm learning how to eat and snack so I am not). Yes, I'm tempted by bacon and ice cream and salted caramel and french fries. However, seeing how far I've come makes it seem so ridiculous to sabotage myself with those things. I'd so much rather keep going than go backwards. I know that sounds simplistic and perhaps, that's because it is. However, I've dieted before and failed miserably. I've even had really good results, and still failed.  So, it's not usually that easy to say, "I'm getting these amazing results, I'll never go back." In fact, before Isagenix, I've NEVER felt that way. I knew all along I would eventually give up and gain it back. I knew it was just a diet and that I would "fall off the wagon" and go back to where I was. Not for a moment, since I started getting results, have I felt that way with Isagenix.  It's amazingly empowering to KNOW you're going to succeed. It makes it easier to be disciplined. Perhaps I was just sabotaging myself from the beginning with a self defeating attitude. I think the biggest difference between now and then is that now, I feel great. I don't feel deprived. I have incredible energy. Before, I was tired. I was unhappy. I was stressed out about my weight loss or lack thereof. I didn't FEEL good while losing the weight. I felt like it was a chore and an insurmountable obstacle. I'm about 1/3 of the way to my goal. How awesome is that? I feel amazing. I am exercising. I'm just happy.  Happier than I have been in a REALLY long time. I believe THAT is the big difference with Isagenix. It isn't about losing the weight. It's about getting healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment