Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Friday, February 8, 2013

She's trying to kill me!

I'm fairly certain my personal trainer is trying to kill me. Today was core day. Stability ball crunches...easy peasy. Some little twisty thing on the cable machine. No problem. Hatchet something or others on the cable machine. I've got this! Some ab machine thing...looked hard, but no problem! Then came some little roll out thing on the stability ball. OMG, I thought I was going to die! After that came...dun dun dun...PLANKS! Regular planks. Okay...not great, but okay. Then suddenly I have to do leg lifts while planking? Wha??!!?! Oh, that's not enough! Now suddenly I'm in plank position, then pushing up on one arm, then the other, then back down. Yeah...that one did me in. I was d.o.n.e! Thankfully, that was the end of our session because I was dripping sweat and shaking like crazy. It was AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see her again on Wednesday! Upper body, here I come!

For my warm up, I decided to do the stair machine. That thing is KILLER! My butt was SO sore by the time I was done! Awesome! I went super slow, but I am still pretty proud of myself! 22 flights of stairs in 10 minutes!

I'm taking a handgun training course tomorrow that lasts eight hours, so I'm going to have to go to the gym in the evening. I've never been in the evening. I'm curious to see how different the dynamic is. It's always really empty when I go around 11:00 am.

Amber (my sponsor) came over today and took my measurements and took some pictures. (Posted above) For once, I wasn't ashamed to take pictures! I had just gotten back from my workout, so I was a bit red faced and still in my workout clothes, but I don't care! I've worked hard to get where I am and the red face just shows that I'm still working hard! She wants me to do a side by side with a "before" picture. I went through all of my pictures and could not find a single full body before shot. I had a habit of deleting all pictures of me. I'm regretting that now. Thankfully, my sister in law is a fantastic photographer and always has a camera in her hand, so I'm hoping she has a picture or two of me. She's looking through her computer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment