Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One of the things I hate the most about me

Something that really bothers me about my body is my stomach. At 300 pounds, it stuck out further than my boobs. :( Seriously. I would look down, see boobs, then see stomach. You're not supposed to see your stomach when you look down. You're just not. Many times, I would look down and just cry. You're supposed to see your TOES when you look down, not your stomach...unless you're pregnant, of course.

Well, guess what?!?!?!  Today I looked down. I didn't see my toes, but that was only because my boobs were in the way. However, can you guess what else I couldn't see?!??!? MY STOMACH! Yay! My boobs are officially bigger than my stomach. It's the little things in life, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment