Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Monday, August 27, 2012

Ugh...but good at the same time

Let me preface this post by saying that I'm going to be talking about...ahem...womanly things in this post, so if you would rather not read about that kind of stuff, feel free to move on to a different blog entry. :)

I've never really been very "regular" when it comes to my monthly friend. I was always someone who detested the girls who said, "Oh, mine is really light and only lasts three days." That wasn't me. Mine was always really heavy and lasted two weeks. I was never a "every 28 days" kind of gal. It would show up whenever it darn well pleased. You'd think with being so "abnormal" I might have problems getting pregnant. I don't. I've been pregnant nine times and have six children. The last time I got pregnant was in November of 2009. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. If you've ever had a miscarriage (and I'm so sorry if you have, I know what a terribly heartbreaking experience it can be) you know that sometimes your body reacts the same as it does after it gives birth. To put it bluntly, you bleed for weeks on end. Anyways, that happened after my last miscarriage, but I haven't had a period since. Yes, that means about two and a half years of no period. Yes, I know I should have gone to the doctor. I have the lame excuse that it's kind of nice to not have your period for two and a half years. lol  

Anyways, guess who's back. Ummm...thank you, Isagenix?

No comments:

Post a Comment