Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Been a little while!

So, I'm still moving along! The weight loss has slowed considerably, which I'm not totally thrilled with, but that's okay. I feel great, I'm happier, I have more energy and I look better. A little slow down isn't terrible.

My coach, Amber, went to the Isagenix Celebration (an Isagenix conference) last weekend. She said she had a blast! During celebration, they announced that they have changed the formula of the shakes and introduced a couple of new products. The shakes now have 100% more fiber, 50% more whey and fewer carbs. I'm a little wary of the taste, but I'm pleased with the changes. I get the new shakes with my next autoship, so I'll let you know then what I think of them!

Today marks day 50 on the Isagenix program and as of this morning, I am down 40 pounds! Not too shabby! I've set a goal of 50 pounds by the end of the month. With no cleanse days left this month, I'm not sure I'm going to make that goal, but I'm aiming for it! Did I tell you my super lofty goal of 100 lbs by Christmas? My realistic goal is 100 lbs by June 28th. That will be one year on the program. My crazy goal is 100 lbs by Christmas. That will be six months on the program. I think I can do it. I just need to exercise more. Wouldn't it be awesome if I could be at goal weight by my one year mark? I don't know that that's very realistic, but it would be really cool. lol

Did I ever share my vision board on here? I don't think I did. I will now!

These are the things I will do:
Join the 100 lb club by losing 100 lbs by June 27, 2013
Move on to Lauren Brook's second kettlebell DVD because the first one is too easy
Love yoga and look awesome doing it
Go kayaking with my husband and not worry about whether or not I will fit in that little hole
Go zip lining in Hawaii
Play with my kids without getting tired
Take a family picture where I'm happy with the way I look
Love healthy foods
Stick to the Isagenix program

So, there is my health/wellness vision in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment