Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weigh Day!

So, it's Wednesday, Weigh Day on Friends and Families. Two more days and the challenge ends. My goals at the beginning of the challenge were to lose 15 pounds and to make it through my kettle bell workout. I'm happy to report that, as of today, I've lost that 15 pounds!  Now, as for that kettle bell workout...well, I can make it through with modified exercises, but still can't do it the way it's supposed to be done. I'm pretty happy with that. I should have exercised more, but going from no exercise at all for years to kettle bell workouts several times a week, I'm pretty happy. Not ecstatic, but still pretty happy!

I'm on my second cleanse day in a row today. I'm doing something a little different this time around. I started my cleanse at night. So, I drank my last shake at 4 pm, then had my cleanse drink at 8 pm. I drank four cups of water between then and bed. So, tonight, being day two, I get to have a shake for dinner! The evening of day two is always the most difficult for me. My stomach is growling, I'm getting irritable...it's not pretty. I'm hoping that being able to end my day with a shake will be a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment