Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm Kind of a Big Deal

I did something the day before yesterday that I never thought was possible. I lost a total of 100 pounds. ONE HUNDRED POUNDS!!! I'm still in shock. Who does that?!?!?!? If you had told me a year ago that I would be 100 pounds lighter today, I wouldn't have believed you. I would have smiled, said, "Of course I am!" and continued eating my ice cream bar. The funny thing is, I didn't even realize I had lost 100 pounds until the next day. I have been so focused on losing 100 pounds with Isagenix, that I didn't stop to notice that I had actually lost 100 pounds total. I lost 12 pounds before I started Isagenix. That took six months! Those 12 pounds, however, add to my total weight loss and put me at 100 pounds gone FOREVER! I'm still in a bit of disbelief!

I just completed a two day cleanse. That means today is my official weigh day! I was SHOCKED by the number this week. SIX POUNDS! I was watching The Biggest Loser and realized that still, after seven months of being on Isagenix, I'm losing more weight than some of those girls! That's without any exercise added in! Holy Moley! So, now I'm 103 pounds down! *doing a happy dance*

Speaking of exercise, I meet with my personal trainer for the first time today! I'm totally nervous. Sad, right? This morning, as I was getting ready, I put on my sports bra and my workout pants and went to brush my teeth. As I got to the mirror, I had to stop. Who was that person in the mirror? Was that really me? I tend not to really look at myself in the mirror. It's depressing. It has brought me to tears on a number of occasions. This time, it brought me to tears for a completely different reason. I'm a completely different person. I'm doing this. I really am. I looked at myself and no longer saw a fat person that I hate. I no longer saw someone who had given up on herself. I no longer saw someone that disgusted me. I saw the strong, confident person that I never knew was still there. I saw someone who had taken control of her life. I saw someone, that for the first time, I was proud to be. I no longer saw how far I have to go, I saw how far I have come...and that's huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment