Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Monday, July 30, 2012

Cleanse Day 1

I usually do my deep cleanses on Sunday and Monday. I did that mainly because we often have family dinners on Sundays and it was just easier for me to avoid overeating and eating what I shouldn't if I just wasn't eating at all. However, I think, after a month, I have a little more will power, so I've switched to Mondays and Tuesdays so I can enjoy eating with my family on Sundays.

Last night, we had dinner at my mom's house for my brother's birthday. I decided to have a shake for breakfast and lunch so that I could eat dinner with my family. That may have been a bad idea. lol There was almost nothing I could eat there! The chicken was covered in gravy. We had white rice. There was a lot of fruit, but I'm avoiding fruit for now. I had some veggies, with a little big of the chicken gravy on top. By the time I got home, I was SO hungry. :( I hardboiled some eggs and had two of them. I shouldn't have been eating that late at night, but I was SO hungry and I knew I would be starting a two day cleanse today, so I thought I would be setting myself up for failure if I started it off ravenous!

Anyways, the cleanse day is going well so far! No hunger, plenty of energy, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment