Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Monday, July 2, 2012

Cleanse Day1 under my belt!

So, yesterday was cleanse day 1! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We had my daughter's birthday party last night, with three different kinds of mac and cheese, bbq meatballs and a gorgeous salad.  All of which, of course, I couldn't eat. I didn't find myself hungry. I just found myself missing the taste of food. I have heard that a lot of people miss the act of eating...actually chewing and swallowing. For me, that wasn't a big deal at all. I just missed the taste. As I was making the homemade mac and cheese, I SO badly wanted to taste the fontina cheese (I LOVE CHEESE!) and as I was dishing up food for my daughter, I really wanted to taste a bbq meatball. I could smell the vinegary sweetness of the sauce and I so badly wanted to taste it.

I WAS GOOD!!! I didn't eat any of it! I washed my hands instead of licking the sauce off of my finger. I drank water when I wanted to put something in my mouth.

I did, however, realize during my last Cleanse For Life drink that I hadn't been drinking the proper amount all day. For some reason, I had in my mind that 4 oz. was 1/4 C. It's not. It's 1/2 C. So, until the last drink, I was only drinking half of what I should have been. Oh well...live and learn!

I did find myself pretty hungry around 10 o'clock last night. I decided to just go to bed.

I'm about half way through cleanse day 2 today. So far, so good! My stomach has growled a few times,  but I'm really not all that hungry. I'm drinking so much water that I'm practically floating! I don't feel tired. I don't feel light headed. I don't feel starved. It's been a pretty good experience, well aside from not being able to eat! lol The cleanse for life drink isn't all that bad. It's better than the Ionix, that's for sure!

Amber has told me not to step on my scale for a month. I can't do that. lol I did sneak a peak today, but will report my weight tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment