Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Monday, July 9, 2012

It's been a few days

So, I'm still going strong! Today is day 2 of my second deep cleanse (two cleanse days in a row). The cleanse days have been a lot easier than I thought they would be. I get hungry at times, but not unbearably so. I'm practically drowning myself in water, so that's probably filling my stomach up a bit as well. Amber and I decided to put off measurements until tomorrow so I can get an accurate measure of what is going on after my cleanse is over. I have a USA Today ready to go so I can join the IsaBody Challenge! Of course, I have no plans of winning because I won't be anywhere near my goal weight when I'm done, but who knows what the future may hold. 10% of your total score is based on whether or not you've joined the challenge before, so for the next challenge, I'll be 10% closer to winning! lol

I was a little "bad" on Saturday. I went out to lunch with my husband and had sushi for lunch. Sushi rice has a ton of sugar in it and I'm sure some of the sauces did as well. The scale went up a little, but is heading back in the right direction now! Yes, I know I'm not supposed to be stepping on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment