Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Night Owl

I hate that I'm a night owl. I hate being up at 2 in the morning. (It's almost midnight right now, but nowhere near tired) I hate that midnight is 6 hours from dinner time. I think part of my weight problem stems from being a night owl. My usual routine used to be:

8 am: Wake up
12 pm: Realize I haven't eaten and grab something quick to eat, which was usually bad for me because I didn't want to cook for just myself
6 pm: Eat dinner
9 pm: Put the kids to bed
11 pm: Eat ice cream/chips/soda/cheese/etc. because I finally have a moment to relax and food was my go to relaxer
12 am: Eat everything I can get my hands on because I didn't eat enough during the day.
3 am: Go to sleep

Now, I have a shake for breakfast. I have a snack. I have a decent lunch. I have a snack. I have a shake for dinner. The problem comes around 11pm at night when my body signals that it's time to eat. Had I gone to bed at 10, I'd be sleeping and my body wouldn't get there. However, I didn't, so now it's 11:45 and I'm SO hungry. I don't want to eat though, because I'm trying not to eat after 8 pm. It doesn't help that I'm browsing Pinterest, trying to find things I can eat for lunch. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment