Pages

Ads 468x60px

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 30 of the 30 day program

So, today is day 30 of the Isagenix 30 day pogram. I went to Amber's house on Thursday (day 28) to do measurements and take my 30 day picture, which is also going to serve as my "before" picture for the Isabody Challenge! For the life of me, however, I cannot remember where I put my paper with my measurements, so I'll tell you what they measure and the total inches lost, but I can't tell you how many inches I lost in each area.

For Isagenix, you measure:

Neck
Rright upper arm
Left upper arm
Chest
Abdomen
Waist
Hips
Right thigh
Left thigh
Right above the knee
Left above the knee
Right calf
Left calf

So, there are a lot of places to measure, which is why the number sounds so large. All total, I lost almost 30 inches! 5 of those inches were around the waist alone! 2 1/2 were in the chest, which I'm not too happy with. LOL

This morning, for my 30 day weigh in, I was at 270!!! That's 27 pounds in 30 days. AMAZING! (If I do say so myself ;) ) You may or may not remember, but I'm basing my percentage measurements on 300 lbs because it's just easier math, and I know just a few months ago, I was over 300 lbs. So, that makes a TEN PERCENT weight loss!

According to Weight Watchers, losing just 10% of your total weight can make a HUGE difference in your health.
A Healthier HeartBy losing just 10 percent of your body weight, you can lower your cholesterol and reduce your blood pressure, says G. Ken Goodrick, PhD, psychologist and associate professor of medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. High cholesterol and elevated blood pressure are two major risk factors for heart disease.
Lower Risk of Type 2 DiabetesIf you're overweight, you're at increased risk for type 2 diabetes, which means your body can't make enough, or properly use, insulin, a hormone that helps convert food to usable energy. By losing just 10 percent of your body weight, you'll improve your body's ability to use the insulin it makes, possibly preventing the onset of the disease, Miller-Kovach says. If you already have type 2 diabetes, shedding that 10 percent may improve your symptoms and possibly prevent complications, she adds.
More Pep"Just a 10 percent weight loss increases feelings of vigor and vitality," says Miller-Kovach. "You'll feel better and have more energy."
A Mental EdgeLosing 10 percent can give you the self-confidence and motivation you need to keep going. "Success builds on success," says Miller-Kovach. But be sure you recognize it. "Losing 10 percent is a milestone in the journey," says Miller-Kovach. "Once you get there, take the time to congratulate yourself on your efforts."
Reality CheckAfter losing 10 percent, you gain a sense of what it will take to lose the rest and reach your final goal weight. "It gives you a context in terms of saying, 'Am I willing to put in that much more effort to lose even more weight?'" Miller-Kovach says. If the answer is no, that's okay. "Some people only lose 10 percent and that's it," says Goodrick. If that's you, pat yourself on the back. "Health-wise, a 10-percent weight loss is a great achievement," Goodrick says.
 I can absolutely say that everything said above (except the heart and diabetes thing, I really have no idea) is absolutely true. 10% makes me want to keep going. 10% is more than 1/6 of my way to goal!

Isagenix has a 30 day money back guarantee. You can bet I let my autoship do it's work and didn't return a single thing. I'm absolutely stoked and feel better than I have in a really, really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment